The Medical Bureau of Lancaster was organized in 1949. The Bureau opened for business on June20, 1949 with 154 Charter Members to provide the area's medical community with an answering service and collection of past due debts. Dr. Appleyard, whose plaque is in our waiting area, was one of the principle founding fathers.
We are owned by our physician membership and governed by a Board of Directors elected from that membership.
We offer a variety of services to the medical community Including:
For more information on the benefits of belonging to
The Medical Bureau of Lancaster Call 717-394-0501.